News from the CRC
We are hiring - opportunity for a Research Program Support Officer
Looking to get your career started in research management? Our Research Program Support Officer could be for you.
This full time position is a newly created and important role for the efficient and effective administration of the CRC research program. The role will have responsibility and accountability in providing research and administration support in the general management of the research program.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience across a range of support functions. Ideally tertiary qualified, you will be highly organised with the capacity to meet deadlines in order to deliver quality outcomes. This position would suit a recent graduate. Knowledge of the workings of universities or research agencies would be highly regarded.
We are looking for someone:
- Who is proactive and able to get on with tasks with minimal direction
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills – oral and written
- Able to liaise with stakeholders including researchers, agencies and government
- Who can provide assistance with CRC social media and the CRC website
- Has a high level of computer literacy
- Has sound conceptual and analytical skills
- Is available to travel interstate occasionally
Applications for this position close on 20 March. To apply, forward your application, including resume and cover letter, to Desiree Beekharry, the Core Research Program Manager, at Desiree.Beekharry@bnhcrc.com.au. For a copy of the position description or for more information email Desiree, or phone her on 03 9412 9613 or 0438 440 308. More information is also available visit Seek.